March 24, 2008

Somebody

Hope I ain't too spoiled to write these all. Because it shouldn't be here. I mean I shouldn't write such annoyed article if I'd say this as an article. Guess it seems a letter or a real diary which coming from my deepest heart.

I'm not having something trouble with me or even needing to make a decision as soon as possible which the ways I used to need somebody to talk to. I'm fine and everything is fine with me today. Just getting uncertain feeling which I can't describe with words. Seems I'm missing somebody who lives so far away and he may not be able to hear my heart beating. I wanna call him for about a second but seems it's something stupid to do as i have no any problems to share with. Because he'd like to listen to me when I had problems and with his heavy voice he'd cooled me down. That's the way to get much closer with him. I wasn't complaining something when I called him so but just wanna tell him that there's something wrong at my day.

But recently I didn't call him for months. I think he likely needs being alone nowadays and he doesn't want somebody else come into his life or suggest him an opinion. I think (these all are just what I'm thinking about his recent days) that he doesn't want somebody like me who sometimes gets mad easily, gets confused in a second, or uses bad words when I'm getting moody to be his companion. Hey God, if You knew that I'd love talking to him right now or just being with him as everything stays on its place, I thought You'd fly him to me and let me sit on his laps as what I did with my beloved father.

I hope he gonna come soon as I don't have so much patience to wait for his steps because I do want him to make everything more perfect. My daddy said that I should go there. He told me that I should struggle what I want and didn't let a piece of ice on my hands go vaporing. But it's not my way nor even his way.

Just having something inside heart which I can't tell here for somebody else that somebody out there has shotted my soul and it's sunk now. As he's always saying that this life ain't fair to somebody but there's no other way to face life but face it even I have nobody with me.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are u trying to tell?

March 25, 2008  
Blogger wyd said...

somebody

March 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I should let the entire world know this but here goes....I LOVE YOU W/ALL MY HEART!!!!

May 06, 2008  
Blogger wyd said...

I know for sure that u're the man with roses in this article.

Love you, honey.

May 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOHH yes maybe i am that special lucky man.love u too

May 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not me?
im also a man.
love all what u wrote here

May 27, 2008  
Blogger wyd said...

For anonymous on May 24, 2008:
Miss u so much....

For anonymous on May 27, 2008:
Thanks for visiting my blog and reading what I'd written.
as people say that I'm a big loving heart... but i just be able to have one only as my 'mr. right' :)

May 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someday i will be able to hand u beautiful roses myself and not over net. love you....

July 22, 2008  
Blogger wyd said...

thx honey

July 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU, just wanted to stop in and tell you i miss you and love you with all my heart

October 04, 2008  
Blogger wyd said...

i know u're using anonymous but feeling that's u....

miss u

October 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home