July 29, 2008

A Highlighter

I was sitting on my chair as I saw a highlighter on my desk. I just bought it a week ago just because someone asked me to buy it. I didn’t know what I might do with that highlighter but put it on my desk. At that time I saw the highlighter, got smile thinking what I talked to the one who asked me to buy it.

I browsed files on my laptop and found some pictures out over there. I blow one up, my favorite picture which someone had sent me. A kind face was on my laptop screen. I didn’t know what to do except looked at the picture. I imagined something nice about the one on the picture. The one who has told me to have a dream, has given me many sweet dreams in my head, has sent me so many roses after I said I loved roses, has whispered sweet words, was on the screen.

I hold the highlighter and tried to do what he had suggested me weeks ago. I know it’s the only one way to have him with me when he’s not around. I smiled. He might be true. He never seen someone do something with a highlighter but he wanted me have it when he was just sitting on his chair and thinking of me. I then wrote my feelings and this post was the result.

Oh God, if I could fly over there and replied what he had done for me, I would do for sure and I didn’t need to wait longer time. I just relaxed as the old Guns n Roses sang ‘Breakdown’… remember in this game we call life… that no one said it’s fair….

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's the one i dont understand. what are u talking abt????

what for u buy something that u dont know the uses

August 04, 2008  
Blogger wyd said...

it's abt a new hi-lighter of mine

August 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you getting your money worth out of the hi-lighter? wink wink...I have a hi-lighter that works much better and i know you will always use.... love you

March 21, 2009  
Blogger wyd said...

@anonymous: i know for sure that your hi-lighter will work much better than mine, not just because of the size but because you have your feeling inside the hi-lighter. love you too, honey (wish these all words were yours).
what if you use id or something like that next time to make me know who sending me this love word. cuz worried about replying wrongly to a stranger :)

March 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home