December 16, 2008

What A Surprise!

Yeah, it surprised me much. He phoned me at one night just to say that he loved me. It shouldn’t surprise me too much because the love words are common words to tell how someone loves his/her partner. But he never said it using that way. I mean we might talk to each other by phones but it’s just a talk. He might say ‘I love you’ to end conversation up. Though I know his feeling well as he knows mine, there’s no reason to phone me just to say that feeling because I’m talking about the cost. If one of us phones another one, it will cost high spend. I took the risk for that high cost as it would ask him much more than if I did it. Americans used to be asked a charge for anything as Indonesian people used to take any free charge for any fields :)

I don’t know what reasons of my son to leave this country as he before ignored to take that way. I’m ready for everything but time ain't convenience for us today. If it will be a true moment, the firsts I must prepare are my son to be ready living around new people and list all nice things of our daily life here which we should forget. My parents taught us to love all lands of God. Every land belongs to Allah, and He will take care of us if we rely on Him in anything, anywhere and anytime.

But some friends have been acting unfair for this relationship. They reminded me to think millions before coming to him. The first important thing for the new life is about faith. I believe God will touch his heart if he’s really my true life-partner. I just know that I do love him and I trust him in any ways he has been struggling for us.

I today will have nice smiles if I think of him and his promises. I’m not even a good dreamer but I do don’t mind to dream about our new happy life.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need a high pressure to decide what you have to do

December 18, 2008  
Blogger Mr.rIDHO said...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WR WB

mom i am faiz, now i have a new blog...
please read my blog....

thanks

i think words love is the most expensive word...
it can make someone to become dag dig dug...hehehe

December 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you and that comes from deep within my heart

December 24, 2008  
Blogger wyd said...

@anonymous (1): a high pressure??? no way! i had gotten much. all are enough

@Mr. rIDHO: visit your blog now....

@anonymous (2): hope it's you, honey

December 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you care about your friends mind ??? it's your life !! not their's...
-edgar-

January 18, 2009  
Anonymous ..G.A.Xd said...

can i ask, how to erase unwilled love feeling?
and also, how to evade from someone's love?

January 24, 2009  
Blogger wyd said...

@edgar: not sure i could be the one u suggested

@G.A.xd: just tell your true feeling. it's the only one reason

January 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home