January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Wish you all happy new year!
What's your good plan to fill full this new year?
I have some, at least three here.

I wish I could finish my master program in perfect time with good score. Seems I'm tired enough with the program and it's really hard to spend such time.

I wish I would be a good mommy for my kids, especially my own son. I think I'm sometimes unfair for him as I wanna see he can take what I could in my young age. But we both actually are different persons. Wish i could be with him as long as possible.

I wish I could meet someone in his place. Wish it's not just a short visit but a real long term relationship. I know -as I wrote in What A Surprise, it's for him- it's not something easy to have a real life with him because of our faith. But once he's ready for everything I will.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bunda Lina said...

I wish u Happy New Year 2009, be happy, be success, be powerfull to do the best in u'r life and u'r family

January 03, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year!

wish you'll have a more perfect year

January 04, 2009  
Blogger remmy silado said...

terimakasih ibu comment di remmy silado.salam kenal

January 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home