January 30, 2009

It F**ked Me Off!

I laugh at people who suggesting me that I should be with someone at home. A good friend told me that she worried me when she thought of me as I was always alone and she also suggested me to find someone to be my companion. I once again laughed at her. I said that I was okay being alone because I never felt lonely or even needed someone just for sharing. I explained her that I had a couple of friends out there who would like sharing with me when I needed people to share with. I said that I had someone out there. Just because he’s so far away making him couldn’t be with me at happy or even sad times.

But yesterday I had a spent little time thinking that I needed a companion. While I was getting a horrible 'maag' (heartburnt, a kinda horrible stomachache) and I couldn’t get up even for one inch, I got tears. The tears ain’t for the horrible sickness but for a hate of being alone. I just lied on floor when it was immediately attacking me. I could stand on my hands to take the pills but the problem was I couldn’t stand on my feet or even my knees. I needed someone to help me to take my pills in the cupboard. The worst was I had no someone else but me myself! Oh yeah, I had someone who was singing for giving me a good companion but he couldn’t give me a favor at all. He just sang on my laptop’s screen as I smiled thinking I had him at that time. Oh, my guy!

I then sent two texts for someone out there. It was delivered but no a reply. I sent the second texts and I just got sucked. He might not get my texts or he didn’t have minutes to reply me. I did not know. I then forwarded some other texts to some other friends and two texts for my good friend. One text was sent to my mom –the way I didn’t use to do when I got a problem or even a sickness – got replied so fast but I was sad receiving it. She told me that I should lick some honey from my fingers but she knew that I forgot doing that treatment. And she got mad then. She and another friend called me three times but I didn’t pick them up because I had been standing on horrible stomachache.

Other reliefs from friends which raised me up were:
'Still get it?' (funny...! I received this text when I was at the most terrible time!)
'You’re not alone, honey, you have son and me.'
'Maag? What is that? Yes I know how much hard 2b live alone I wish to give you company.'
For the last reply, I knew that he was confused what 'maag' meant hehehehe... it's Indonesian version. I got laughed so loud.
After all passed, I could take that I was alone and that's fine for sure :)
The sad part was he wasn’t with me when I needed him. This fact actually f*cked me off.

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go....... or maybe your happiness is here....

January 30, 2009  
Blogger uongpening said...

Hooo...

get well soon mam....

January 30, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u said 'he' to mention the one u need. who's he? was he me?

February 03, 2009  
Blogger uci said...

hope you're getting better now maam..
anyway, i link ur blog :)

February 04, 2009  
Blogger Juliana Dewi Kartikawati said...

Hi. Nice to be here. Thanks for visiting me. Sure we can exchange link. Let me know if you have added me.

February 05, 2009  
Anonymous latree said...

maag?

I've got enough of it. I know EXACTLY how it feels. fortunately I have my lovely husband beside me. really, you should get one ;)

OK, I've linked you..

February 06, 2009  
Blogger Piachandays said...

A... I understand but not very well...

Ok, could you please go to this adress Aunt Wyd??
http://story-album.blogspot.com

It's my first team blog. It's about my and my team story. Like story album maybe? Short story, serial story, yeah... something like that...

sorry if my English is not good... ^^"

February 08, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My love I feel so bad that I couldnt be there. Dont ever think Id ignore you. I wanna be there in sickness and in health.

February 09, 2009  
Blogger MAY'S said...

Sometimes when u r alone... u find something that u couldn't found with somebody else.
Just ruin ur live and smile to the world...

February 09, 2009  
Blogger wyd said...

@anonymous: dont worry... it's just 'a story' i'd ever had when u're not here. just wrote what i thought abt when u're not around :)
miss u

@MAY'S: i did the best lah

February 09, 2009  
Blogger Piachandays said...

Aunt Wyd, my friend ask you about how to make "read more" in Hompierz story album...

Thnx 4 visit my team blog. It's not only me in there, but there are my friends too...

February 09, 2009  
Blogger wyd said...

i'll tell detail by e-mail. ok?

February 10, 2009  
Blogger dee said...

it is nice to have someone that we can share everything mom...

and i mean everything.... :)

im sure that there is someone out there that will be ur SOMEONE..

February 12, 2009  
Blogger wyd said...

@dee: i have that one. if u read any other posts here u gonna know better. but he actually doesnt live with me nowadays

February 12, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dont be stupid, girl! if u have one, u dont need to be alone. what did he do or why he left when u got it all?

February 18, 2009  
Blogger MAY'S said...

@wyd : lindap menurut KBBI berari redup, samar, (mulai) kabur, kurang jelas, kurang dapat ditangkap maknanya.

(Lalu diam diantara retak yang lindap
Kandas dalam peluh tak berdekap)

pada bagian ini korelasinya adalah kediaman yang muncul setelah sebuah peristiwa yang menghentak, kemudian samar, menghilang dan kandas. dalam peluh tak berdekap di sini saya mengimajikan sesuatu yang tak menghasilkan apapun. Di atas segala peristiwa.

Pernah membaca tentang filosofi dari dansa rumba?? puisi ini sejenis dengan hal tersebut. mengenai kegairahan akan sesuatu, kemudian menghentas, dan kandas.

terima kasih :)

February 26, 2009  
Blogger JunkY said...

another cock in the murder machine..
if you ever felt treasoned be prepared to feel revenge..
that will make you feel better..

February 26, 2009  
Blogger JunkY said...

may I know you?
or just my fantasy???

March 02, 2009  
Blogger wyd said...

@JunKy: come oooonnn u've known me here... just read my posts and tell me your opinion abt the posts, or keep in touch by e-mail. that's the way to get contact with me.
if u're a student, hope to see your opinion more here.

March 02, 2009  
Blogger JunkY said...

sometimes.. happiness is comming whaen you sad..

do you mind if I want to keep and touch with you.. may I know you email address??

March 02, 2009  
Blogger wyd said...

@JunKy: just click picture of an envelope on one post and my e-mail address will appear, guy.

plz send me an e-mail and i'll try to reply as soon as i can.

March 03, 2009  
Blogger JunkY said...

actually.. when I click the picture.. I didn't see your email address..
TRUST ME..
IT does't WORKS..

March 04, 2009  
Blogger wyd said...

@JunKy: oh sorry then. if u have something to ask abt chemistry or other posts here, u can send me an e-mail to netlesson@gmail.com

thank u for your attention

March 04, 2009  
OpenID itempoeti said...

Well..., just wanna remind U that everything on this planet was created in a pair...

Accept it...

Regards...

March 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home