January 15, 2009

This Blog Has Been Blocked at School Area!

My students nowadays can't browse this blog anymore using school's net connection because it's blocked at school area. The last post which they may read is an article posted on October 16, 2008 title 'What S*ck!' When a student helped me to check the blocker, it's the server of our school and no reason been explained over there. It just wrote: htt://blogwyd.blogspot is blocked and you are not allowed to visit the website. But if visitors use the third party, such as Google or Yahoo search, they can still read all posts. I mean people can search the newest posts if they type the title of the posts or keywords but how they can do that as they don't know what kinda article I've posted! When I tried to google the title, it worked, but it would go nowhere except the un-banned posts when I clicked the forehead of the blog.

Why Is It Blocked?

I can't believe it if one or more students flagged this blog or even reported it as a spam. They liked to read it because I posted all articles using simple English and that way they used to learn English. And for all international students, how they can answer the problems I put over there if they can't check it at school area? I sometimes use my blog to put some questions and ask students to answer when they have time but the questions aren't their homework or even their task. It's the way to let students explore internet plus get something useful, in my opinion.

I sufficiently can't believe it if the reason to block this blog is because of some naughty words here. Yes, I used some naughty or even bad words here, such as f*ck, God d*mn it, s*ck, p*rn, *ss, etc. but all had good relations with whole articles. No any case where I use such bad words just to let others, readers in this case, get negative pleasure. Not at all! Never!

Being a blogger is one of my ways to explode my mind or I gonna get stress because of too much work pressure. And this blog is the only one English blog which school management can report to the central team of RSBI as the net connection between teachers and students of international program. And the school then got A score in the final report.

For whoever has done such bad way, I do need to remind him/her or even they're more than one person, please check all articles here and don't let your own ears to hear what you yourselves can't understand. Just read all what I've posted and you'll know that I've written the facts of our school and nobody will say I've put a lie even a word over there. All are the facts. Almost all words had been explained by me myself in school's meetings as I didn't use to just say something bad behind people's face.

Play a fair game with me, please!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger uongpening said...

maybe "THEY" don't want the students to know the truth...

maybe yes, maybe no...

maybe this month is may...(hhehe)

January 16, 2009  
Blogger Piachandays said...

jangan pikirkan apa yang orang katakan... apa, ya bahasa Inggrisnya?
^______^
Pandanglah lurus ke depan. Kalo nunduk ntar nggak bisa liat ke depan, nabrak tembok deh akhirnya... :P

January 17, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coba pake proxy di www.hidemyass.com

January 23, 2009  
Anonymous gaxd said...

it's hard isn't it?
yeah i feel the same here..

January 24, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha,,
that is so funny
there is a lot more websites that contain more bad words or in the other word, bad things for student.

THEY did this kind of thing, just make the problem clearly, and clearly.. *thats what i think*

why do they block this blog?
i don't think its because some bad words. because, they don't want people know about the "rot" in our school. eventhough, its too late, anyway.

well, just keep going mam!

January 26, 2009  
Anonymous the beautiful sarimatondang said...

udah lama gak berkunjung, tiba2 baca berita buruk ini. tapi akan maju terus kan, bu guru?

salam dari kampung sarimatondang.

January 29, 2009  
Blogger wyd said...

@the beautiful sarimatondang: iyalah, pak...
saya mampir terus ke kampung sarimatondang karena hati saya terpesona sama 'keindahan'nya :)

January 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home