May 27, 2009

The Sweetest B-day Gift

Every one must have a birthday gift. It might come at first birthday, at teens’ birthday, or even at older times. A birthday gift could be so expensive but it might not be sold as a special gift at any stores. A sweet kiss from our parents at young age, indeed, was a very special gift which been impossible bought anywhere.

I had the sweetest birthday gift this year. And its unique part was it was sent to me at 1st as my birthday was 8th May. The sender said he might forget my special date when it came, so he needed to send it much earlier. He’s also worried me not to check my mail box at birthday (He should choose other reasons, right????).

It was sweeter because it’s recorded specially just for me :) And the words are so sweet. To appreciate what he has made for me, I’ve been using my birthday gift as SMS ringtone in my cell phone.

Why was it so special? After reading his words below, I’m sure you will agree with me that it’s very special.

‘Hello, Hon. I just want to say happy birthday. I wish I could be there and da… I do love you…. Love you. Happy birthday!’

PS: I published this post after D-Day for a reason that I can’t take too much birthday gifts (hahahahahaha….)

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday maam!!!!
wish you had the best in your life now and later.

Qiqi

June 02, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello....r u really so munch angry that u don't want to reply my SMS.....

Ok.....Next time I'll wish u on the right day right time...OK...Heeheeee...

June 04, 2009  
Blogger wyd said...

@anonymous 2:
thx for sms... a nice one :)
late is much better than never, rite?

hey what the hell are u thinking abt? got angry with u? come on, guuuuyyyyyyyyy!
can i?
hehehehehehe... (it's the key to know who u're)

June 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thnx....I got ur SMS on my mobile....nice to get u back in touch..a real good news is waiting for you...but i'll tell u only when we will meet on yahoo...ok..I'll be waiting for your call...bye...Hahaaaa..now don't get confused on your side about thinking lot of wrong/right things...go & call me the time you come on messenger..ok...bye....hahaaa

June 16, 2009  
Blogger latree said...

happy birthday wyd :D

June 20, 2009  
Anonymous jeliteng pribadi said...

As an ego animal, it is hard to remember someone else. We only care to ourselves. Many says that it only me, my self, and mine.
So..let's start from now by starting to remember somebody's birth day..why not?
-Jeliteng Pribadi-Banda Aceh

August 24, 2009  
Blogger MAY'S said...

Happy Birthday to U....
May all wishes come tru... I really Miss U...

September 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home