December 16, 2009

A Sunk Love Will Never Break My Heart

I know a blog ain’t a good place to share personal stuffs but I sometimes use it. Once I upload in my blog I don’t mind people out there whoever they are to read the posts. I know some friends do.
And now is time to put a personal stuff once again. It’s better not to do but I just wanna cool my heart down.

Here the case is. I had agreed to make a commitment with someone out there. As I thought that he’s a right guy who I wanna be with but then I realized there's a huge problem. There’s a love included but a love was too expensive if so many things must be sacrificed. One thing that I do know is I will never be those who is between a relationship.

Though a feeling I might have for someone, I would be logic for rest. If I’m not included in his future why we should give too much each other as friends? We all are decent to get a better life because everybody deserves to choose. And because I respect everybody so I shouldn't ask much from anybody. I wanna shout for the entire world that I do have the love but I won’t intrude everything to be what I wanna be. It’s so hard to say but it’s true.

Just need more time to wipe off my son’s tears but everybody will never see tears drop from my dark brown eyes.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish that love was for me then i will never leave u even a second

December 18, 2009  
Anonymous latree said...

i don't really understand but this sounds so sad...
*hugs*

December 19, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sad :(

January 20, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am very sorry for what has happened.try and think of the laughs you and him had. im sure he feels rotten too but im also sure when he thinks about you he smiles,not becuz he hurt you,but bcuz of the laughs and fun the both of you gave to one another.seems you are a very busy person, this will help u.Good luck n if he has the love for you as he said, you must know he hates his self for hurting the ones who shared his love.

January 23, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I'm a sunk???? atleast i know your feelings..

January 24, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

January 24, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what has happened? i love u. u know this. as i told u b4, take me

January 26, 2010  
Blogger wyd said...

@all anonymous: i cant guess who u all are correctly. the report told me your place but not your name.
anyway thx for comments.

January 29, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it about the american? u ignored me cuz of him but he has only a sank love :( raj

February 02, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home