February 25, 2010

Good Bye, All....

For healthy reason and another millions reasons, I’ve decided to stop writing for this blog. I just wanna thank to all friends and readers who have spent time to read my posts.
And please, give me apologize if any words or posts here are less sweet or even too bitter for readers or any other parties. What I’ve written are only my experiences or personal opinions without a bad purpose to hit somebody.

I don’t decide yet when I’ll be back or if I’ll be back. I just wanna close the struggling door that I’ve opened but its exit will never appear. My daddy said I was his lovely little girl. Without him, I’m not that lovely.

I feel so tired inside. Seems I need a long rest.
Bye everyone. Thanks for all.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm really so sad to hear that...
maybe not only me...many u're readers would be..

actually I love u're posts and it gave me inspiration. I hope u'll be back soon, and until that time, i'll waiting for u...

I hope u'll get better soon...I'll pray for u.
God Bless U.... :)

February 25, 2010  
Blogger MAY'S said...

padahal ingin lebih mengenalmu... sebagi teman.. tapi.. ya sudah.. take care ya...

February 27, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll miss u, baby

February 27, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like you will get back to this blog at some point,
but I hope you can feel your life better by every step you take . . =,=

March 02, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jgn b'hnti dong ah...
kn syg blogny...

we all miss u...T_T

April 28, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom. don't stop it !
i like all of your blogs..


your student

Herdi Pratama

May 07, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are u?

Are u ok?

Miss u baby

June 14, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom...probably u can stop to write but u may not give up or tired to share your opinion about the real life is for people around you...

actually i really wanna share with you about meaning of life..

coz i am sure .... you have idealism about life which are a few person in the world have it....

you really give me inspiration...
thank you...mom wyd

from your student

June 22, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home