February 25, 2010

U’RE NOBODY

U’re a foolish creature. U never do something right. U’re just an outsider for everyone. U’re nothing, u know that, dirty chicken? U need a big mirror to take a look your shadow and your face on it. U’ll know how unshaped-weak-skinny-body u have. U’ll know how moron u are. U’ll know u’re nobody. U might be the best graduated student but u’re sh*t in my assh*le, old b*tch!

Mr. X dug a huge hole in my head for more than eleven years and he got to grow my mindset as what he wanted. I didn’t dare to meet people for years. I had smile rarely for years. I got away from mirror. I hid myself in the closet for years. I just went out for a work, or with my little son. I didn’t look at people’s eyes when talking to them or walking around but just looking at my toes. I just knew I was nobody. I could be the best student at elementary until senior high school, I could be the best graduated student at my faculty, I could be one of 20 people who got the president scholarship in my country, but all were luck. Even though my IQ was 148 I was so stupid in life. I actually knew that I was nobody.

I later tried to build my self confidence. When I almost got it back, somebody else just proved me that all of Mr. X’ words are true. I know now that Mr. X is the winner. He will be always the winner and he will be the right endorse on my life. I know it now. I swear I do know it now. I can understand now why Mr. X always laughed at me. I can understand now why I always did wrong things in my past.
It’s because of the only one reason. Because… I’m nobody. I’m nothing.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! dont trust what mr. x said. u're smart. i've read numbers of your posts. im starting in love with u though i dont know u yet but by your posts. dont give up babe....
barry, UK

February 26, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoever said u're foolish are foolish themselves

February 26, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is he an merican? fuck americans!

February 27, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing's gonna change your life except you .
I've never known what people think, but I know that your emotion can reach your readers' heart, at worst. well so many cases like yours happened in this world, some managed to face it, some surrendered. I hope you wont be the second. I hope you be the best. I don't wanna see my teacher feels blank and wasted, u know.
May Allah bless you ,

March 02, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never known this story..... u should share it long b4,dear

March 09, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 31, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 31, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home